It’s on to an even more exciting new year!
- Work has begun on the nearly 20,000 square feet of un-renovated space of our new home, known affectionately as ‘the other side.’ This space will allow for future museum expansion. Expanding the museum itself into this additional space will require a substantial fundraising campaign, but we’re on our way!
- We have also started installing a “boneyard” of sorts along Monmouth Street, that will showcase many of our signs-in-waiting. These signs will welcome visitors and lead them to the museum’s entrance!
- Our annual online auction is gearing up, with its big finish April 6th, at the International Sign Association Expo in Las Vegas.
- We’re looking forward to CoSign II, our working title for the next chapter of CoSign, bringing together local stakeholders to learn about and create effective signage for neighborhood business communities.
- And of course we are continuing to grow the museum’s offerings for all to see – including an expanded gift shop where you’ll be sure to find the perfect item to read, wear, or otherwise display.
We are so grateful for our financial, in-kind, and moral supporters. We have you to thank for the museum’s success through the years. We hope we will continue to earn your support in the years to come.